Here’s how it works:
- A prospect is created (by marketing, customer service, email, etc.)
- The prospect is automatically sent through Front Row and assigned to sales rep. The prospect is date and time stamped when assigned to a sales rep.
- The sales rep contacts the prospect and send in a sales report through the Front Row Sales Pro app, which is also date and time stamped.
- The messages hits our server and automatically populates the Front Row databases. All further calls made to this client are also date and time stamped.
- A manager clicks on the prospect and then selects the audit button. A report will be provided tracking all contacts for this prospect from its creation to current status.
The Front Row prospecting system is a closed-loop system providing never before seen insight into your marketing projects.