There is something inate in all great salespeople that prevents them from ever being satisfied. Great salespeople push endlessly to break records, learn new skills, close new deals, and conquer new challenges.
It is this same drive that makes sales tips, quotes, and strategies so appealing to salespeople. Great salespeople believe in their potential to always be growing and perfecting their trade. Tips and quotes provide the perfect opportunity to try something new and reinvent strategies and approaches. It is with this passion in mind that we have created our first ebook of the new year: 100 Sales Tips for 2014.
Loaded full of insights on 10 distinct sales topics from nearly 70 sales experts, this ebook is the perfect way to start the new year with fresh ideas and inspiration. Let's take a look at 50 of these 100 sales tips, with more details in the ebook.
Sales and Marketing
Social Selling41. The modern sales professional doubles as an information concierge -- providing the right information to the right person at the right time in the right channel.
42. Social selling is not just a small-business play.
43. Make each sales rep responsible for monitoring a certain number of competitors using LinkedIn.
44. Salespeople should only use social to the extent that it helps them sell more.
45. Social opens a secret door that puts you right in front of decision makers.
46. Join LinkedIn groups. You are 70% more likely to get an appointment with someone on an unexpected sales call if you cite a common LinkedIn group, than if you don’t.
47. By the year 2020, 85% of the buyer-seller interaction will happen online through social media and video.
48. Social selling in the enterprise has to start with strategy.
49. B2B customers are now making first contact with suppliers 57% of the way through their decision process.